A holiday shoppe is a unique in school shopping experience where children can purchase gifts for all of their family members, even pets get into the act! A holiday shoppe can be run during the Christmas/Chanukah season, for Mother’s and Father’s Day, even Valentine’s Day provides an opportunity for children to purchase gifts in a safe environment.
- Children will enjoy shopping on their own and taking their gifts home in a holiday gift bag
- Children have an educational experience learning how to manage their money
- Children have an opportunity to share their holiday spirit with all the members of their family, including their pets
- Parents can feel safe knowing their children are shopping in school with adult supervision
- Parents will see the growth and development of the children through this fun and educational shopping experience
- Parents will have an economical alternative to allow their children to shop for family members with many reasonably priced quality gifts.
Watching children shoppe has provided me with over 35 years of enjoyment as I travel from school to school experiencing their excitement firsthand.